Friday, May 15, 2009

what kind of friend am i ?

the kind who talk to you when you needed someone to talk too..
the one who believes in you even if i know for sure it's your fault ,
the one who deny your mistake and just give you a hug ,
the one who tells you , you worth a million compare to others ,
the one who cry when you cry and laugh when you laugh ,
the one who share's lollipop with you ,
the one who dance like a retarded with you ,
the one you always lend you a smile ,
the one who shed your tears ,
the one who stay up all night just to help you sleep ,
the one who's willing to accept every single mistake you made ,
the one who feel helpless at this moment ,
the one who sits in regret knowing she can't do anything except pray ,
the one who feels sorry for you ,
the one who feel betrayed knowing what's happening ,
the one who feel unappreciated at this very moment ,
the one who feels hurt ,
the one who's crying while posting this blog ,
and the one who's getting eye back tomorrow ,
just the one who love you but feel stupid for even care .



i just post this blog for someone who i care a lot , but doesn't even appreciate me ,
and i also wanted eveyone too know that if you are my friend i love you like hell .
i really thank god for creating you ,
at time like this i can only cry and be all alone ,
but honestly i love all of my friends , especially my bestfriends .
they're always there giving me a smile ..
and for what just happen ,
i learn to appreciate my friends more .

I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS TILL DEATH I WONT STOP .

No comments:

Post a Comment