Thursday, May 21, 2009

ho-yeah !

i am so darn happy pepps , first the audition , and second i got it , third i got to perform !! fourth i got to act in the drama ! and fifth yeahh!!i'm lovin it :D , it's a step for me to get my name back ! ho yeah...
plus people keep knowing me , and now remember my name . and someone i like now keep having a chat with me . teehee . his ADORABLE ,and his nice , and most importantly his TALENTED , oh you know how i feel about talented guys ... ngeeeeeee :D and he plays the guitar , andand he took amazing breath taking photo's and his so into art , what a dreamguy he is .. awww *mealting
but NO , he doesn't know that i like him , although i've made a song about him . but still , i'll never have the guts to tell him :|
haha anyways , i'll be performing this may29 :)
medley of 2 songs , i'm your's /jason mraz and the show/lenka .
and will be acting in the drama too , haha fawaz as the director , me as script writer , and here's the actor's/actress ; husna , anuar , haziq , fawaz, mya*me,azreen,nik natalia,shafiqa*teacher .
and plus our two teacher's , as "budak jahat jugak"hahah , our teacher memang sporting habizz :D
so that's about it , tomorrow i got agama islam paper 1&2 .. wish me lucks !

No comments:

Post a Comment