Sunday, May 10, 2009

replying what you post .


i'm not some dumbass ,
i do understand everything that's happening around me ,
i don't get mad easily ,
but i do understand what your trying too say ,
and hey i wish too god from now on i wont share one problem with anyone ,
but for who , who accept the way i live my life ,
if only you knew how i really care about you ,
how i actually know whats happening ,
and keep stressing not only about me ,
but about the surrounding including you ,
every bad thing and only the bad side ,
people will judge .
you only see the side which really is bad ,
i really do admit it .
and how i wish you would understand the way i care for my friends,
i'm not some little girl who stay beside they're family ,
friend's are the only family i have ,
i don't want nothing bad happen ,
to any which one of my friends .
if you don't want me too care ,
i won't ,
but you have no right too stop me from caring about others ,
i'm sorry if any of my words hurt you ,
or offense you .
but i want you too know what you said really offense me ,
i don't expect that from you ,
and i don't want too believe what people said was true ,
but it's clearly now ,
and it really makes me feel sad ,
because i keep on hiding what i really knew ,
for the sake of your feelings ,
and hell yeah it was not worth it ,
maybe it's worth it because it's for your own good .
and you'll be happier in future ,
and also you express something with all your anger ,
without even thinking about others ,
thanks a lot .

No comments:

Post a Comment