Wednesday, May 6, 2009

walking thru those light .

i walk there and ran out of air ,
i breath calmly with my arms wrapping my body .
it was cold and dark ,
and it was so quiet i can hear my self breathing and my heart beating ,
i know they was no way i'm gonna get out of here ,
this place is no where ,
i only had my cloth on since i've been walking ,
im tired , no i'm not just tired , i'm exhausted ,
it's been miles of walking ,
no nothing in my hand ,
and i take a sit ,
it's was so cold i'm shivering ,
and my spirit started to disappear ,
oh god , why are you punishing me.
i'm starting to think about everything .
my hopes is clearly gone by now ,
i remember the time me , mom , dad , elaine , and aeron .
we always hang out together and had picnik .
i really miss you guys .
i do really . but i don't even know where i am .
and this is just killing me..
*sigh ...
my tears are still dropping down ,
im still thinking bout what's happening .
the last thing i remember was ,
adam driving car and i was with him ,
we were laughing .
and in a split second ,
I'm here .
again , i'm bursting into tears ,
i had no idea what's happening ,
this is so helpless ...
i strated screaming ..
mommmmm ! dadddd! adammmmm!!
help me please , as my down goes low , i have no energy left ..

suddenly .
i heard voices ..
it's very low , sounds like someone whispering ..
wait . wait just wait ! my voice is very low .
i don't think they're hearing me ..
waittt!! i keep on trying ..
i try to stand up , my legs are killing me ..
arghh!i scream , it really is hurting me ..
hmm...
i gotta keep trying , keep it strong ..

and i keep walking following those sounds .
i hear a women talking and a guy ..
some kids ...
hello! anybody ! help me .. please ...
no one's answering me ..
why are you guys doing this to me ,
a lots of thing keeps bothering my mind..
hmmm..i need help ..again i called for them..
and i started crying again....
it's something you wouldn't understand ,
i feel so helpless..
but i'm still hoping .
hoping for someone to get me..
i keep on walking ,
slowly ,
until i saw something shining .
urh , i covered my eyes..
and i look at those shining thing again .
oh its light , coming from there .
that must be the way out ..
i keep moving ,
fast and faster ,
i stop thingking bout my legs..
i walk and starting running ,
as the light keep on shining ..
near ! i'm near , telling myself...
breathing very fast ,
at last !! i'm hear ..
it's like a tunnel behind me abd this is the end .
i get out from there ,
and the lights are very bright .
as i go thru the lights..
suddenly im in a room..
and i saw people ..
lots of them ,
including my mom and dad .
..
what are they looking at ..
mom..softly i call for my mom..
dadd..
ohh ellaiine!!she just walk in the room..
and i can't believe i'm dreassing all in white ..
because just now i'm in such a mess, and my legs..they doesn't hurt anymore...
ellaine..look at me..
weird..no one is talking to me..
i'm calling almost every people i know there..
u guys!!!hmmm
i try to get closer , and i try too look at the same thing they're looking..
what is it..hmm
and ! what!! no wayy..i burts into millions of tears..
this is not happening!!
no way..mommm please...listen...
dadd..!!i cried..ellainne..i love you guys..

how shocking when i saw my own body lying in that bed..
i died..
i can't talk to anybody ..
i cried so loud..
my cry is full of regrets..
and full of sadness .
how i wish i can turn back time...
i heard my mom said..she was so young , shes crying..

and now i remember , i was in an accident ..
and i went in a come..
and now i'm dead...
wait!adam!! where's adam..
thats went i feel arms wrapping my body
i was shock at first and then i realize ,
it's adam..
we both didnt make it ,
i saw a light!
a bright light .
it looks peaceful just like heaven..
adam said we must go now .
where..i ask , somewhere we'll be happy forever..
slowly i answer , ohh okay...lets go..hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment