Thursday, April 23, 2009

december dandelions



i shall forget all your mistakes ,
now that your here ,
i just want nothing to be closer too ,
except you who i miss the most ,

i need my love that once fulfill my dreams ,
i need your smile who changed my way ,
i need that kiss which saved my life ,
i need that look who took me away ,
flying like those December dandelions .

i just need you .

i cry under those heavy shining stars above ,
every night till i lost all my tears ,
i can only feel some mist flowing out from my eyes ,
how pathetic .

but i forgive and i forget ,
because there's no one like you ,
like you,
my first love ,

here you are once again ,
I'm clueless because you keep it silence ,
my dear ,
i can't read your feelings ,
but i can tell you mine ,

i just need you .

since the day you left ,
there's no one qualified enough to take your place ,
they can make me happy ,
but not as happy as me with you ,
baby ,

i just need you .

listen carefully as i tell ,
you stole my heart but you never gave me back ,
you put me down with tears ,
and you cheer me up till tears ,
how i wish you were mine again.
your eyes sparkle beautifully .
just like those December dandelions .

baby , i just miss you and i miss those days ,
where your arms wrapping my body ,
you keep me warm and i feel so safe ,
and when your lips touch mine .
you took me all over the world ,
flying like those December dandelions ,


Baby , just like those December dandelions .







copyright reserve ,
myaxoxo

1 comment: