Wednesday, April 1, 2009

confession part 1 .


i have nothing else to do , so yar you remember i told you about me in a disaster relation :) , i don't wanna talk about it back there , but now here goes , i named them N,I,S :D oke ? .
N ~ his my bf or ex bf , and he reallyreally loved me ! sayang i gile2 :)
I ~ his my besties ex bf , plus he likes me i mean cinta me :)
S ~ his my bf , my get away bf actually , i don't really love him .. his only my bf because i want everyone to think that i'm over this two N n I . because they were fighting over me . and i hate that , because they've been friends for years . and just because of me they want to fight ? grr bodo lah kann ..nownow, i want to tell you about this wonderful S .
actually for the first time , i really don't have any feelings for him ! none ! 0 , i repeat 0 loves . but after a while . i get to know him and he has this adorable thing about him makes interest in my heart ! so , from 0 level it become 1,2 plus 3..i like him little by little , and tried to forget about my past , i said to myself , i want to change for this guy because he makes me feel happy everytime i'm with him! .. but suddenly ! he ask for break ups . GOD ! you know what .. "what goes around comes back around" i was shock .. i am hurt ? yeaa really hurt by him ! and i thought he was going to get hurt loving me?OMG, this is what i called a lessons learned . and yes i do love him at the time he said he wants to be friends , well that really crushed my heart ..and you know what i think ? serve me right :)



"be strong now,cause things will get better,it might be stormy now,but it can't rain forever"
*mya from a little room :(

2 comments: