Wednesday, July 29, 2009

from natalie with my 110% support !

You Dam Hypocrite/Pervert>Yeah that's right, Hypocrite/Pervert. I've bottled up to many things and now it's finally popped. Well atlest by writing, I've released some of my stress.Well, if you don't know what the word HYPOCRITE and PERVERT means, here's my brief explanation about it.

HYPOCRITE - a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs. {{in other words, lying pretenders}}

PERVERT - To cause to turn away from what is right, proper, or good corrupt, to bring to a bad or worse condition, {{somone who's really a sick person}}

Why I'm writing about some socall hypocrite/pervert? Well, HE DESERVES IT. {{and there are others writting bout him aswell. Might aswell write something bout him too}} This would probably be the first time I've hated someone soooo much, I don't think even words can express how I ACTUALLY feel right now. And you guys know how dam patient I can be, hell, no even my mum and dad can make me blow my top like he did.

Well JOJO, congratulations!! Your the first f****** person on earth to make feel useless, you dumbass. I don't really know what's your real name, I don't even think I want to know. And if I do found out what your name really is, I promise myself I would NEVER name my son {{if I have a son in the nearer future}} that utterly, horrified, very very VERY rude name of yours. Just cause Your from the Kementerian and you've got higher power, doesn't mean that you could do whatever you like, you freaking pervert. Oh I'm so scared, cause your from the top, WHATEVER LA!!! Being top means giving respect and earning it, obviously you rather just come in and shout at everybody while criticizing the high school girls body shape.


You think that you could just come in the very last minute and change everything that we worked so hard for, and do whatever you like. Go ahead, shorten the concert, make it boring, I don't care if people come and say "Shit, I'd expected more from this concert, so dam short and boring, wasting my money only, NOT WORTH IT AT ALL" People are expecting to see some modern music as well, not just only traditional you dum Jojo. And cutting the concert short proves that your f***** up brain is full of camel-shit.

On top of that you Hypocrite, you think your sooooo religious and such a good role model, guess what? Your not you dam pervert. Over these past few days, you've been citisizing me and my friends body. How dare you come up to our faces and say "Do you guys know your ##### are so big, can't you cover them up??" WHAT THE HELL MAN You idioit, we've cover up almost everything until the human eye could not see our freaking chests, not even the guy teachers complained about it. You on the other hand kept your eyes on the girls, watching parts of our body when you should really hear us sing and watch us dance. What's your problem man??? And just cause I forgot to wear tudung in the dewan, and I stood up for myself, doesn't mean that you could punish me and my girls by wearing even more clothing, cancel the finale song and put the blame on my choir members. Seriously, no wonder your still single and probably would be all your life you sad, sad little brat.
One more thing, could you please stay away from all of my choir girls?? Seriously stop watching us like some desperate puppy dog everytime we go in to perform. If you even so touch one single hair on their heads or hurt their feelings, I, no WE will seriously make your life miserable {{or we'll just sue you}} Seriously, nobody likes you. Go suck wind and die... I don't even think that the wind even wants to be suck in by you.
And with that I end my speech. Sorry for this really really bad up post with rude languages. Seriously, I'm sorry if anyone reading this is feeling offended by my rude post. Except him.

No comments:

Post a Comment