Sunday, August 30, 2009

i'll wake up soon .

part 1 ;
just found out about him with her,
i feel pathetic and yeah he did it ,
die actually balas dendam :)
i cry the whole night thou , after a very tiring day .
my eyes are swallowing but im goin to be okay .
i can make it thru the rain .
on my own .
and everytime i feel afraid i hold tighter to my faith .
hmm , you got me damn hard aizat .
thank you .


part 2;

and today , i feel very tired , i didnt sleep and im also fasting .
im totally tired , but i have fun lepaking with ili tadi , love you abyyy :)
and semua yg i bagi dengar my new song like the song . thankful
you know who i dedicate it too , right ?
hmmm , im very tired

part 3 ;

this is where the part i say , goodbye .
im taking my pills , and i hope i'll wake up soon .
bye bye ....








No comments:

Post a Comment