Friday, February 26, 2010

his that rainger..

i dont know what you want , i dont know how you feel , i dont know anything , i know nothing .
you keep on hiding and hiding your feeling , everytime i feel like backing up moving forward , there’s a little love from your side keep pulling me back rite in ..
i’m not asking you to let me go , i just want to know .. is it so hard for you to let me know…

it’s not like i can’t be with another guy , i can just pick out one from the list ..one who really do love me , and he tells me so …. but , my heart ain’t for nobody but you …i want nobody but you …

so they said there’s tons of fish in the water , though i try to search , and i’ve conquered the sea’s ..none have complete me …i need your laughter to start mine..

and they said , your wont be worth the wait , but i see you in many different ways , and i think i want to take a chance , and at least get to know you more before you take your own way …i wish you wont..*sighh …

and you know they said , love , love isn’t something you like…but i said ..

I DON’T JUST LIKE YOU , BUT I LOVE YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment