Thursday, December 31, 2009

too ow wan ow :)

well this is typical but weyh new year dowh ! haha , HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! *gile penat buat kaler2 ni -_-' HAHA , anywayyyyy , lastyear , haha i went to ampang point , bowling bowling XD then tgk firework kat tepi highway , HAHA , gile ke nak masuk KL , jam !! whoot !! :) ewan danial and khai dah sasau , including me actually , jerit2 kat tingkap XD happy new year , but orang lain pun sasau jugak that night , haha stok sume melayan =D , and we when to fetch kakak at cheras , sesat for 2 hours . -_-' , LUCKILY we have NAUFAL♥ , my supehero :P , so we jumpa jugak , and we lepak jap , so i kire high jap la , jumpa my poppy meyhh :) :P :D ..

oh well so fast , its already 2010 :)
ilove 2010 , macam best je , hehe .
ilove naufal nazrin , macam sayang je , hehe *BOO bad pick up line XD
ilove my friends , im comparing thee to a summer day *takde kene mengena langsung X)
ilove my family , i love my sister .xoxo
ilove my life , it's cool this way :)
ilove my neighbour because his cute . gah ! :D
ilove my guitar because his my guitar la .
ilove you because you read my blog :)

so now i cant sleep , and i miss him , -__-'
i shall now !!!!!!! play game :) goodbye 2009 ! goodbye past ! goodbye :)


there comes a point in your life when you realize who matters , who never did who won't anymore and who always will , so don't worry about people from your past there's a reason they didn't make it to your future , ♥love mya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment