Saturday, June 20, 2009

please say something .

sometimes i want to be something people wont see
and sometimes i want to be a superstar that people will die to be with .
and sometimes i feel so alone i cry in my sleep
sometimes i feel like everybody is just there .
at the same i feel like no ones around .
i just wish you would say something..

that will change all my thoughts and troubles
that will synchronize all the melodies
and make the rain stop while i sing you my confession
darling listen it's important
i just wish you would say something

every little step i take i hesitate to tell
everytime i want you to know
i take my step back and dance away
i dont think i'll be able to let you know
because your just to good for me
and i just wish you would say something

that will make the stars shine at night
and the flowers grows on summer day
that will make me smile
and take my breath away
i just wish you would say something

because you mean everything
and there's no one like you .
no one like you darling , only you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment