Tuesday, March 31, 2009

saturday sunset with amir fareedz !

us with the photographer ! 1,2,3 poseee :)
and nownow i don't look anything like a bunian's something more to nigger ! a'hahh :D
we all looks awful it's like the end of the shoot and no touch up has been made !
the whole crew's , they were all funny ! and yes a helping hand :)

  • this is only some of the photo's taken on that evening :)
  • yar it's all me! *other models upload your photo's in your own blog loser LOL !
  • only the favorite photo's of mine :)
  • it's not my fault I'm physically short , HAHA :D
  • I've tried my hardest to make me look tall :)
p/s ; I am NOT a model and NOT by any chance going to be :)



i love this shot :)

what am i trying to do ? i have no idea .

people seems to like this one . why ? :D

i don't look anything like my Sister ! forgodsake..grr

junglish don't you think :)

be one with the tree , LOL *love this shot .

my favorite ! your's too ?

i look like a jawa-nese bunian's , HAHA .

the photographer loves this one :)

shoutout :
hey ! i don't look as pretty as you , but it's for a friend :)
and it's not just me modeling that day , i got like two more girls .
prettier then me ! i am serious , and yes were not professional . heh ^_^ .
but good photo's kankan ? credits to the photographer my best friend amir fareedz !
*oH and yarh yarh ! that night was the EARTH HOUR night . and me and two more models , that is my beloved two bestfriend , bunga and madu :) went to the rooft and we watch KLCC goes BLACK .! haha . it was fun , i love that day :) and some more we eat in the dark with candles..my pet sis thought it was scary but i thought it was romantic , HAHA . candle light dinner babe ! and we kinda hang out with the crew's after the EARTH HOUR . just infront of my condo's..with guys staring at my cute madu :D , HAHA what can i said she's pretty :))
p/s ; thanks to the people who turn off they're lights for earth hour , it means alot to the world !because some people just don't do that , geram nye ! bodobodobodo :)
heal the world , make it better place , for you and for me and the entire human race they are people dying if care enough for the living , make it better place for you and for me :)
*i sang great ! huahahaha :)

"it's all about friendship and responsibility and most of all lots of love"

*mya from a little room :)

4 comments: